Friday, April 7, 2017

Hello guys I'm Back

Sorry, I was away from the scene lately. but I have news for you. I have finally graduated!!!

And now I'm doing an Internship with a cool Multi-National company with chances of becoming permanent(finger-crossed). Now, It was a tough journey and I know many of you have to cross this path and many have already done it, but remember one thing, NEVER loose your focus. Never get your sights away from your target. I know there will be some classes you will miss, but keep in mind as long as you'll cover it up in the end, it doesn't matter. And never underestimate yourself. You'll be surprised what you can accomplish by trying new things. Also dont isolate yourself from others, you'll be surprised in what ways they can help you.




So, guys all the best. Ill see you later

No comments:

Post a Comment